Tonight I made some huge pizza burgers on the blackstone griddle.
Over half pound patties, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce on brioche toasted buns.
Let me know in the comments what you think!
– 3lbs 80/20 ground beef
– Package of mozzarella cheese shredded
– Pepperoni (deli, or small guys)
– Pizza sauce
– Italian seasonings
– minced garlic
– Mix in the italian seasonings and minced garlic with the ground beef.
– Make 5-6 patties with your 3lb of meat
– Griddle on high – sear both sides
– Lower temp, continue flipping until you’re close to target temp
– Toss pepperoni on griddle to give some flavor / style
– Toss buns on griddle to toast
– Top your burgers with the pepperoni
– Top your burgers with TONS of cheese
– Once cheese melted, bun em up
– Top with generous pizza sauce