Super easy chicken and cheddar quesadillas today on the Char-Griller Flat Iron! Today I made them pretty plain, but you can put tons of toppings on these – tomato, peppers, onions, etc..
– Pack of soft tortillas
– 2lbs chicken tenderloin
– Your choice of cheese
– Your choice of other toppings!
1. Bring your griddle to high / medium-high heat, throw down some oil and cook up your chicken. Once they are cooked and chopped up, move them off to the side.
2. Throw down a little more oil because the griddle may be pretty dry by now, then a couple of tortillas to brown and soften up.
3. After flipping the tortillas once, add your toppings. Start with cheese all over the tortillas, then add your other toppings only on one half of the tortilla.
4. Fold the tortilla in half to create your quesadilla. Press firmly to activate the ‘cheese glue’.
5. Flip once more to ensure everything is melty goodness inside.
6. Cut with a pizza cutter and serve with your choice of dips!
Thanks for watching – see you next time!